Basic Terms and Conditions
- Display space will be assigned by the Conference in accordance with the conditions outlined in the DISPLAY SPACE ASSIGNMENT which forms part of this agreement. In the event of a duplicate application for the same space, the assignment priorities stated in the EXHIBIT RULES shall be used.
- The Exhibitor shall remit 100% of the total booth rental at the time of registration and booth selection, as determined elsewhere in this agreement.
- Materials and logos for any recognition in the conference program guide need to be received by First Class Srl. no later than January 31, 2020.
- In the event of cancellation of this agreement by the Exhibitor prior to the date of the conference, the Exhibitor will be eligible for a refund according to the following schedule: Cancellation on or before December, 31, 2019, 50% of booth rental. No refund will be granted for cancellations after December, 31, 2019. The Conference reserves the right to reassign space, withstanding the cancellation fee.
- In the event the Conference does not accept this agreement, the Exhibitor will be promptly notified, and the fees returned.
- The Exhibitor agrees to accept from the Conference, billing for any charges rendered during the conference in conjunction with services performed or administered by the Conference and requested by the Exhibitor. These charges may include, but are not limited to, surcharges for materials or services requested by the Exhibitor through the Conference. All such charges are due and payable in full within thirty (30) days of receipt of an invoice from the Conference.
- The Exhibitor agrees that the Conference or its sponsor(s) shall not be liable for any damages, whether to person or property, for any reason whatsoever by reason of use, occupation, or enjoyment of the space by the Exhibitor or any person therein with the consent of the Exhibitor, and that the Exhibitor shall indemnify and keep harmless the Conference and its sponsor(s) from all liability on account of such damage or injury, regardless of cause, by the Exhibitor, its representatives, agents, or contractors.
- In the event the site of the conference shall, in the sole discretion of the Conference, be unfit for occupancy or substantially interfered with by reason of any cause(s) not within the control of the Conference, this agreement may be terminated by the Conference. “Cause” or “causes” may include, but shall not be limited to: fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, accident, blockage, embargo, weather, governmental restraint or orders of restraint from local or national civil or military authorities, act of public enemy, riot or civil disturbance, inability to secure appropriate labor, impairment of transportation or facilities, or inability to obtain, for whatever reason, necessary supplies, equipment, or clearances, or by rule of federal or local law, or any circumstances deemed as act of God. Should the Conference terminate this agreement pursuant to the provisions of this section, the Exhibitor waives any and all claims for damage arising therefrom. The Exhibitor further agrees that the Conference liability is limited to a refund of monies paid prior to the termination. Should the conference be underway, the Exhibitor shall expect the Conference to adjust the refund to reflect a pro rata adjustment based on the number of hours the conference shall have been in operation prior to the termination. This provision shall not relieve the Exhibitor of any liability arising from the provisions of Section 6 above, and all monies due to the Conference in regard shall be paid notwithstanding.